Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hmmmmmmmmmm.......... yogurt

I make my own yogurt. Well sort of. I buy packets of this delicious mix full of yummy, good for you stuff and culture it myself. Easy, Cheap and like I said... full of goodness.
EasiYo is the name. New Zealand is where it's made.
Lots of flavors to suit your need. Sweet or unsweetened. full fat or light. And there's ice cream too.
Just boil some water in your kettle
Pour in the cylinder.
Mix the packet with filtered water. Shake well.
Set in the boiling water in the cylinder for 12-24 hours on your counter and .....
voila- yummy, good for you, homemade yogurt
hmmmmmmmm...........yogurt

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice photos, Kelly! I'd love to try that. How is the Greek yogurt? I hear it's great for you.

Martha said...

I love your Martha Stewart like blogs. When we come we will have to try the ice cream too!! I like yogurt with a lot of strawberry flavor!! Love, Mom

Tribe of Adeline said...

Kelly...You would have been good in 4-H! I have yogurt every morning in my spinach,fruit smoothy! Looks good! Thanks for the visual pictures.
Love you and miss you, Bonnie

Tribe of Adeline said...

Kelly, I must tell you I made the cinnamon & cranberry muesli recepie and I love it on yogurt and it is also good on cottage cheese. I'm glad I wrote it down. Gary even liked it on top of cereal. I didn't find pumpkin seeds so I used pecan bits instead. I made a double recepie so it will last a long time. Thanks for sharing a good one! Love, Margene