Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hanging out in Paradise

Here we are hanging out on Hamilton Island and I am thinking to myself- I could stay here forever. This place is a tropical paradise, but alas, we must leave in two days to continue our holiday. Maybe I failed to mention, Hamilton Island is actually our "holiday within our holiday". I will post pics of our "plain holiday" later. Right now I will focus on our "holiday within the holiday".
We are currently staying on Hamilton Island- part of the Whitsunday Islands on the Great Barrier Reef. Stunning island resorts. We had booked a garden view room and I was regretting not requesting a coral sea view room, so much to my surprise, when we walked into our room at the hotel we were greeted with this:

And this:


Then the kids got comfy like this:

And Logan started swimming like this:


And I relaxed like this:




And we could see our hotel from the awesome pool with the swim up bar, like this:






And Chesney and Logan thanked me saying "this is the best holiday ever" like this:


And I have to agree.





5 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! So glad you are having a great time! Is Duey with you? Where are the photos of him? Hope you get to go to that beach you wanted to see today. Love the post and keep them coming! Can't WAIT to see you in May!

Angie said...

Looks like heaven!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful and tropical place!! Looks like you all are enjoying your holiday within a holiday!! Tell me more about the "SWIM-UP BAR"!! I think I could get used to that!! Enjoy...Love, Mom

Tribe of Adeline said...

Wow what a trip! Thanks for sharing your adventure with all of us. We are looking forward to your return home to Minnesota! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!
LOVE, BONNIE

Robby and Michelle said...

Looks awesome! I wish I was there with you! Which resort are you staying at?
Robby