Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our never ending project summer

Ever wonder what two unemployed bums could possibly find to do day in and day out all summer long.
Well, I think I will show you.
Completing the framing and door to my laundry shoot
Completing the railing


finding the perfect counter and sink for the laundry room
removing all the white painted trim and doors on our main level
and replacing it with stained maple



Posted by Picasa


grouting inbetween the stone on the fireplace and adding a ledge
sanding, staining and varnishing all the windows due to water damage and getting window treatments for them

Completing the basement so I have a playroom for all the toys



Posted by Picasa

ripping up the floorboards of the deck and replacing it due to to cracking and splitting

Completing landscaping projects


Getting the slide put on the swing set so the kids don't find it
so "boring" they just can't play on it

Completing the tiling and grouting of the downstairs bathroom and cabinet work


Posted by Picasa
I am exhausted just thinking about it. Anyone want to help?

2 comments:

Norstad Family Blog! said...

wow! can I hire those two unemployed bums. they look like they could be hard workers! Love you! Auntie Deb

Norstad Family Blog! said...

I meant to put a ? on the end of my question, not a . -- I feel so silly! Still lovin' ya!