Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family wedding fun

This past weekend we had lots to celebrate in the family.
On Saturday we celebrated my cousin, Scott and his new bride, Jessica's wedding. It was so much fun to spend with my family, and if you have ever hung out with the "Tribe of Adeline" you know what kind of fun we can be. We are a blast, a hoot, if you will.

I think it has to do with all the redheads we are producing.
Or perhaps its because we can channel Marilyn Monroe

These two are the exception
The kids sure do know how to party it up on the dance floor


Posted by Picasa





My mom with my grandma- the head of the "tribe"
And believe me- She rules the Tribe with an iron fist.

The shoe to the head injury is always a big highlight


Posted by Picasa

And of course, the Lovely couple- Scott and Jessica
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very fun! I want to see ALL the photos. Can you post them to Shutterfly so I can put them in my album?

It was such a wonderful night. We definitely need more family weddings! It's been a long time.

The Jahnkes said...

I will try to do that this weekend

Martha said...

I love all the redheads and Marilyn was a hoot! Thanks for all the pictures! Did Michelle forget her camera? Love, Mom