Tuesday, November 16, 2010

out with friends

Last Saturday night we left all the kids with people we somewhat trusted and headed out on the town.
Our mission? to hang with my friends I have known the longest. i have been friends with these girls since I was in 6th grade. and lucky for us- our husbands slid right into group like a well worn glove. We laughed and drank and talked about anything and everything- and I do mean EVERYTHING. these girls know all my secrets- I know- hard to believe with my mouth that I have secrets- well I do. Like a little incident with 9 people, a '79 Ford LTD and a cornfield. ( I am just going to leave it at that). Its great to have these girls in my life again- Love you.

Travis and Melissa
Heather and Chad

Us

Julie and Chuck

1 comment:

Martha said...

You have great friends from highschool and I am sure they are glad you are home....for now anyway????