Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a Girl

We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby girl in September. And by "we" I mean Duey, Chesney and myself. Logan on the other hand stated "not fair". I am sure he will enjoy playing with his little sister as much as he enjoys playing with his big sister. Everything has been going well for us and my only complaint is that I have had no interested in coffee and I did so enjoy my cup each morning.
Here are a couple of pictures from my ultrasound we had yesterday.
We look forward to you all meeting her.









Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We can't wait to meet her! She's so beautiful!

Tribe of Adeline said...

Congratulations! She's one lucky little girl to be a member of your family tree. can't wait to meet her! Love, Bonnie

Martha said...

I love her little profile!! She is one lucky little girl to be in your family! Love, Grandma