Monday, April 25, 2011

School Carnival

Chesney, Logan and I attended the school carnival at the beginning of April. Much different from the carnivals in Australia- these are silly games and prizes not a sporting event.


Chesney tried her and at the TP toss into the toilet for her prize
then the kids did an obstacle course

Chesney rocked at the limbo

And as much as Logan tried- he just couldn't get a cake in the cake walk

Posted by Picasa

We had a blast and we learned a few new things- we learned what a cake walk actually is and I indulged in my first walking taco- I have to say a very cleaver idea.

1 comment:

Deb, Gregg and Scooby said...

oops! I posted my carnival comment on your soccer post, so I'll comment about the soccer here: You go Chesney! she looks like she's having a good time.
It's so nice that the weather is finally starting to cooperate with the season!