Monday, April 25, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Thanks to my brother-in-law and his awesome connections My dad and I joined my sister and brother-in-law for a game is one sweet suite for the second home game of the season. It was fun being in a suite stocked with food and drinks and heaters overhead for the game. I don't think I can ever go back to a regular seat again.
Here's my dad, Bob, from our seats
The old time logo

a big ad from Dueys favorite drink

and the Ausie player from Perth who joined the Twins this year.

Posted by Picasa
Thanks for the invite to the game- we had a great time!

2 comments:

Deb, Gregg and Scooby said...

WOW! your dad is really handsome! :) Glad you had a good time. I know how much Bob enjoys going to the baseball games. Love you!

Michelle said...

It was such a fun game! So glad Dad could experience great seats and free beer! We're going to the game this Thursday afternoon too! The seats will be far worse, though!