Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to my oldest baby

Our Chesney turned 9 years old this October. It is amazing how fast your children grow up. I Remember the day that tiny little baby was born and all the wonderful milestones we experienced with her. Now we will have the privilege of experiencing what the next 9 years will bring us. We love you so Miss Chesney Adeline.

Chesney wanted to decorate her own cake this year. I think she did an amazing job, don't you?







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, my! What a beautiful cake! I think I'll hire Chesney to decorate my birthday cake this year. Does she have a pricing structure handy? Happy birthday to you, Chesney!

Martha said...

Sorry to say..I finally caught up on your blog!! Just a beautiful cake, Chesney! Logan looks so cute playing football..only a grandma could call it cute! Just love the picture in the pumpkin patch! You should frame it! Thanks for all the great pictures...Love you, Grandma

Tribe of Adeline said...

Chesney is growing up! Love the cake too! Love, Bonnie