Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas time is here again

I am so bad about posting as things come up- I seem to cluster post every couple of months. My New Years Resolution this year is to get more organized- within that umbrella posting more regularily is a good way to rid myself of some stress of "things to do". Dare I say I will try to post weekly? I dare say.


We will start with Christmas. We had many celebrations with family. Our first one was at my parents house in Lanesboro. We had a wonderful time- there wasn't enough snow to go sledding in but the kids had fun singing kareoke and running around.

Santa made an appearance and the kids were delighted



This year we also realized that Santa needs a new beard before next Christmas




Sydney slept peacefully in Santas arms




Merry Christmas





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

So glad to see pictures of Christmas on your blog!! It was a fun Christmas and it seems already a long time ago. Love, Grandma

Bonnie said...

Love all the pictures of your Christmas and nice picture of your Folks!
Love, Bonnie