Sunday, June 21, 2009

Joke of the day

Knock, Knock
Who's there
Knock, Knock
Who's there
Knock, Knock
Who's there
Fine I'll just ring the door bell.

As made up and told by Chesney Adeline Jahnke
Chesney loves to make up jokes- I have to say this one is much better then most.

I made fudge- I enjoy eating fudge but have a dickens of a time finding a recipe I really like. Obviously the kids found this one enjoyable to eat.

"Mom, can I have a cup of tea?" sweet words from my sweet boy. He does enjoy having a cuppa with his mum. His being decaf, of course.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet post, Kelly. And a FUNNY joke by Chesney. Nice job!

Martha said...

Great Joke Chesney!!! I want to know who was stomping on your fudge!! Looks really good! Remember the fudge I made with velveeta cheese...don't make that one! Love the pictures...See you in October..Love you, Mom

The Jahnkes said...

believe me, mom, we ALL remember that fudge very well--ewe

Tribe of Adeline said...

testing 1.2.3. mlb from cf

Tribe of Adeline said...

Kelly, I have left two comments without sucess but now will try again. I LOVE the cute picture of LOGAN. He looks so happy! I did the tea party with my girls and Sarah does a fancy tea party with her kids. She had one the last time we were in Waunakee. I have to tell you about the time we were going somewhere and Jenifer was ridind with us. I was keeping her busy with jokes,etc. She said, why did the elephant cross the road? ...I don't know... because he wanted a piece of chicken. It was so cute, She was about Chesney' age. I've never forgot that one. I hope all of you keep a journal of the cute things your kids say. Guess what? We are having chicken for supper. Thats what us country folk say. I could go for some fudge also. We are doing good. I took Mom to Red Wing today for drugs. We also had lunch at a Mexican place. { thats what city folks say} Bye for now. Love, Margene