Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Days

Chesney and Logan started at their new school last Friday. They were both really excited to begin and finally meet some new friends. Chesney is in grade 2 and in the same class as her cousin Abby- this has been a great comfort to Chesney. Logan has begun kindergarden and is loving to bring home the work he does each day and show it to me.
They are taking a bus to school each day, which is new to us, as I use to walk them to school each day and pick them up after. I have to say that is the part I miss the most. Chatting with my friends in the morning and afternoon and grabbing a coffee after drop-off.
But at least this way, I can stay in my pj's and shoo the kids out the door as the bus pulls up.
Chesney likes to have her lunches made by me since she is quite picky but Logan thinks it is quite fun to grab a tray and try the meal the school serves up each day.
Here's hoping for a great school year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great photo! Funny how they have different tastes in lunch. Mira also brings her lunch to school every day. I haven't forgotten to make it yet (fingers crossed!). Cute first day outfits!

Martha said...

They both look so excited! I am glad Abby and Chesney are in the same class!! Love their cute outfits....Love, Grandma