Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chesney's Latest

Chesney has completed a set of short stories, soon to be out in your local bookstores (after we negotiate with the publisher, of course). Enjoy!


Boo! The boo boo


The ghost said boooooooooo


He ate a home

He ate a home, do you know why?
He's a giant, silly.
Why didn't you say that before.


Milking


When I milk the cow, the cow kicks me, pops me, poops on me.
Then I look like this.



I don't love that dog.


You know that I love Mr B, Mr Brown, and Mrs. Lilly.
But I don't love the dog that poops on me and on mom, dad, grandma and grandpa.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet! Very varied in her stories, that's for sure! I especially love the drawing of the monster eating the house. Very good!

Martha said...

I actually like the cow picture! Chesney is quite the artist and storyteller!! Love, Grandma

Martha said...

Oh, by the way, I like the new look of your blog....really nice!!!