Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunsets and Vineyards

I love a good sunset. Don't you? New Zealand gave us some of the most incredible ones we have ever seen. This first picture is amazing- I can't remember where in New Zealand we were and I swear I did no editing of this photo. The camera just did it all itself and we say "Thank you camera."

And who loves a good vineyard? oh, oh- pick me!
especially when it is autumn and the colors are changing.
So lovely.




Posted by Picasa

This sunset is in Kaikora, we hung out for a good hour to capture the clouds as the sun went down behind the mountains.
They just kept getting more and more brilliant as the sun went down further.






Posted by Picasa

Then we turned around for a moment and captured this shot
And back to the brilliant sky one last time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just beautiful, Kelly! You must frame some of these. Or make a great photo coffee table book.