Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Fest

Over the weekend we went to a pumpkin festival at Gertens Nursery. We had a blast with My Aunt Deb, sister-in-law and our kids. There was a haybale maze, spooky jumping castle, wagon rides, games, pumpkin painting and scarecrow making. We had a fun time making our scarecrows that we then got to bring home to set out by our front door (which by the way, freeks me out everytime I look at my front door).
Here are the kids and My Aunt stuffing one of the scarecrows.




The finished products. They look pretty good I have to say. But what a mess in the trunk getting them home

If you haven't gone yet, there is still one weekend left until next year. giddy-up.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Looks like you had a really good time at the nursery! Can't wait to see your scarcrow today...Love, Mom