Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Favorite Thing

My oh my, it has been way to long since I have posted anything on this here blog. I figured I better get caught up before the baby arrives in three weeks. Did I mention we are having a baby? My new goal will be to post at least one time a week. This will hopefully be a realistic goal given what chaos is coming to our home. Maybe I should just teach Chesney and Logan how to blog and they can take over. Maybe not.


Starting things up again is a photo of my favorite thing in my house. This little figurine sits on my window sill above my kitchen sink. I recieved this sweet thing from one of my favorite people in the world, my aunt/godmother Margene. I don't remember the occassion- birthday or christmas, but it has been sitting there above my sink for almost 10 years.

And I smile everytime I look at her.
Thanks Auntie Margene for always brightening my day.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: