Sunday, August 22, 2010

where has the time gone?

We have been spending some time lately watching DVD's of the kids when they were younger. It is quite emotional to see your children when they were babies and there is a kind of a sense of loss felt. I know they are the same children only older, but there is a sadness of never getting to cuddle with that baby again. A very weird feeling goes through you. As we were watching the videos and laughing over things the kids said and hearing the sound of their voice at a particular age, I was so very grateful for having video taped as much as I did. Photos are always great to have but to see your babies talking, walking, laughing and playing is such a wonderful thing to experience again.



2 comments:

Martha said...

I love those little ones! How time flies..Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Love, love, love. I miss those little ones! See you this weekend! (I love being able to say that!)