Friday, December 10, 2010

Ornaments I love

I probably overdo it with the ornaments on my tree, but I love it- and so many of them have a special place in my heart or are attached to a special memory

This ornament has a flower painted on it called the Waratah flower. This flower is the state flower of New South Wales and I saw many of them while on my hike in Tasmania.
My Aunt Deb, working for Inga Glas, makes my Christmas every year with a special one of these blown glass, German made little lovelies
I love them so
Posted by Picasa

I don't know how but after Justin and Mandy's wedding I ended up taking about 25 of these home with me. So if you didn't get one for your tree, tough- they were everywhere, you had your chance. They look fab on my tree.
Awesome trip to a great place
Isn't he cute?
and lovable little me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love the Christmas tour! You have a lot of neat decorations..See you on Sunday. Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Such pretty ornaments! I love when a memory is attached to each one. Traditions are so wonderful. Loved coming to your house on Sunday. It was a perfect day!