Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow

I do believe we have shovelled enough snow now. The banks on each side of the driveway are now taller than Duey. Bringing it a couple of feet higher then in the picture below. It has become quite the effort to hoist the snow over our shoulders and on top of the bank.

The drifts are high and mighty in places
Keep working it, Du- I need to get to the market
But the kids are sure enjoying it, so can I really complain all that much?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like it does at our house, although I think you might have us beat! Hopefully a bit of it will melt with the RAIN we are getting this week.

Martha said...

I hope spring comes soon....Oh I forgot winter just started!!! The snow pictures are wonderful! I hope the friends in Australia enjoy seeing a good old fashioned winter here in Minnesota!! Love, Mom