Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day

It now seems like Mother's Day was so very long ago but I wanted to share Chesney's poem with you. Friday before mothers day I went to babysit for one of my nieces and when I pulled into the garage afterwards I found this on the chalkboard in the garage.


It says:


Look at this mom!


My poem


When I'm sleeping in my bed, I rest my sleepy head.


When my mom comes home, my mouth just never roams.


If my mom went away, I would never stay.




So very sweet


Then Sunday, after a nice breakfast in bed, We flew some kites. Chesney and Dueys was really far up in the sky. They had to attach more line to the kite to get it higher.





And there it is- just a speck in the sky. took them forever to get it back







Posted by Picasa


I love being a mom!

No comments: